6 PAX gathered at Riverside High to get the week started off correct. YHC left his home as the rain started to really come down, and by the time YHC got to Jolly Roger, the rain had petered out and we had a nice wet adventure ahead. 0530 hit, no typical late North Durham traffic, we welcomed an FNG, gave the disclaimer, rundown of the workout, and away we go.
- SSH – we did 38, even though YHC thought it was 36 AOs.
- Little Baby Arm Circles (forward and back)
- Willie Mays Hayes
- Run to first light, butt kickers and high knees back
- Run to second light, backwards run back to first light, high knees and butt kickers from second to first.
- Run to third light, hold for the group.
Ricky Bobby from top of campus to bottom
Arrived at the picnic tables by the cafeteria – Dips, Derkins and Erkins – 38 of each broken up into two or three rounds.
Back on the Ricky Bobby run past the second speed bump by the tennis courts – from there do 1 burpee and 5 lunges towards the bus loop. Add one burpee and 5 lunges each round. We cut that early to get the finale in.
Ricky Bobby from bus loop to front of the school for some shoulder blasting – 3 sets –
- 1 Round: BTTW, 10 Donkey Kicks, 10 Dry Docks, 5 WW2’s, run to the flag pole and back, people’s chair while you wait.
- Second round add 5 to everything
- Third round add 5 more.
- 10 flutters
- 10 Hello dolly
- 10 Rosalita
- Ran out of time.
CoT note: No video of Name-a-rama since we did CoT under the awning away from our cars.
Today marketed 6 years since YHC’s first post. A good bit colder than that first post at Devil’s Ridge, but definitely just as rainy. Fun to have an FNG come out (fellow Marylander too). YHC has the Q on Wednesday at Hurricanrana to continue to fun!