WARM UP – SSH, Slow Merkins, Alternating Lunges, Arm Circles, Merkins and two laps around the field
THE THANG – Split into pairs, then each pair were assigned a coupon exercise. One PAX completed the exercise, while the other ran a lap around the perimeter of the soccer fields. Each pair rotated through all coupon stations as many times as time permitted.
- (Station 1) 80-lb. rope pull to mid-field line and back
- (Station 2) 90-lb. farmer’s carry to mid-field and back
- (Station 3) 25-lb weight plate push to mid-field and back
- (Station 4) 80-lb. rope pull to mid-field and back
- (Station 5) 70-lb. dumbbell farmer’s carry to mid-field and back
- (Station 6) 25-lb. weight plate push to mid-field and back
- (Station 7) Both partners run two laps simultaneously (no coupons in this station)
MARY – LBCs, Flutter Kicks, Supermans, 10 slow burpees (focus heavy on kick out and back in)
- Support Hathaway Pendergrass (‘Buffay’) in the election for District Court Judge!
- Creekside Rock Project #2 – will be late April (more information to come soon)
- F3 Spring Baseball Game – Saturday, 3/14 at Crest Street Park (3PM arrival)
- The Wolf CSAUP Event – Saturday, 2/29 at Duck and Weave AO (7AM – 9AM)