After several switches and swaps, it was YHC’s chance to Q at Vortex. It had been awhile since my last Q here so I was looking forward to it.
Warm up: SSH, WMH, IW, HB, ACs, OC, SC, MC, PP, and slow merkins; followed by fellowship lap.
Thing 1: Mini Dora
- PAX partnered up and while one PAX did exercises, the other one bear crawled to the top of the 18 yard box before running back and switching. PAX did 50 merkins, 100 LBCs, and 150 squats.
Thing 2: Circuit
- PAX lined up on the end line. PAX at one end was the “timer” and would run the length of the field and back. While the timer was running, the rest of the PAX did (or were supposed to do) a variety of different exercises, alternating Arm, Leg, and Ab exercise pattern on down the line.
- When the “timer” finished his run, all the PAX would switch and move down one position in the line and do the exercise the PAX next to them had been doing.
- YHC obviously failed to communicate clearly the concept/directions as several PAX (cough, cough, looking at you, Nightshift) deviated from the Arms, Legs, and Abs sequence and did their own thing. Hey, modify as needed, right?
- After everyone cycled through one round, we changed all the exercises and did another circuit.
No time for Mary, but we finished by doing a suicide (18, midfield, 18, full field)