Grunge Churham Q Tour Count To Date:
- ThickBush (1/6)
- Hare Ball (1/7)
- Strollin’ Rone (Today)
Rain. In Spain. Stays Mainly. On The Plain.
- SSH, x10 IC
- Squat Billies, x10 IC
- Sun Gods, F & R, x10 SC
- ATW Lunges, x10 IC
- Drop Docks, x10 SC
I. RED BARCHETTA
- 100 Yd Dash + 100 SSH, IC (50/50)
- 75 Yd Dash + 75 Mountain Climbers, IC (25/25 Rotational/25)
- 50 Yd Dash + 50 LBCs, SC (25/25)
- 25 Yd Dash + 50 Merkins (10 Standard, 10 Diamond, 10 Wide, 10 In/Out, IC, 10 Docks)
- 10 Yd Dash + 10 Burpees, OYO
- Brief moment of silence for Neil Peart (may he RIP) and for the brave men & women of the US Armed Forces. Prayed for wisdom, guidance, and prudence for our nation’s leaders as we enter into a time of international tension.
II. SEEKING ABSOLUTION
- Run Entire Length of Parking Lot – Out & Back, Then…
- Circle Up and Perform, As A Group, 3 Sets of 3 Core Exercises, 10 Reps Each.
YHC Called Out Various Ab/Core Exercises As They Came To Mind. Exercises Included (No Particular Order):
- Flutter Kicks
- Box Cutters
- Gas Pumps
- Plank Jacks
- Shoulder Taps
- Leg Lifts
- Low Cut Scissors
- Plank Series (We All Held Plank As Each PAX Called Out A 10 Count. Green Acres Called Out Chilcut, Bogey Called Out a Makhtar N’Diaye, YHC Called Out a Low Plank Hold)
- There Could Have Been More. I Think We Ran Out & Back 6-7 Times At Least.
- Ended With A 5 Merkin Ring Of Fire (Catskill and Rebar Couldn’t Keep Their Egos In Check and Had To Do Them Clap Style. Kudos, gents.)
- Habitat for Humanity, 2/22. Plan is to start out with an early workout/breakfast. Check Slack for official announcement and deets
- BC/SV Ruck Event, 3/28. Start Time: 1900. Launch From So Vill. $20. Check Slack.
- Welcome FNG Home Grown Berry! Solid showing. Looking forward to having you out as a regular, brother.
F3 does not require any of its PAX to exercise/embrace/endorse a specific faith, but faith is a key component of our organization. Put your faith in something larger than yourself. Maybe it is God. Maybe it is your goals and aspirations. Maybe it is your family and loved ones. Maybe its your mentors or heroes. Maybe it is your friends and neighbors, the community, our great Nation. Humanity. The greater Good. Whatever it is, develop and exercise your faith. Be thankful for your faith. Honor your faith everyday by being the very best you can be. Have faith, my brothers. Aye!