YHC arrived to a cool, light drizzle and several PAX huddled under cover avoiding said drizzle. YHC joined them, welcomed several more PAX (10 total) and we were off.
- Good Mornings
- Lunge hold (L/R)
- Arm Circles (F/R)
- Long Slow Squats
- Count off in groups of 3.
- 2 groups of 3, 1 group of 4
- One person from each group mans a station at opposite corners of field.
- Person 1, corner 1: Burpees
- Person 2, corner 2: Mountain Climbers
- Person 3 is the runner (looping half the circle)
- When runner reaches corner, relieves PAX who then runs the other half of the circle to complete cycle.
- Repeat x3
Mosey to the bus lot
- 1 merkin, 1 groiner (left and right leg)
- 2 merkins, 2 groiners….
- Continue pyramid up to 6 and back down to 1
Prisoner Squats and Dips
- Half PAX 20 Dips (IC)
- Half PAX 20 Prisoner Squats (IC)
- Plank Hold
- Side Plank hold (left)
- Side Plank hold (right)
- Plank Regular
- Plank leg lifts
- Bows and Toes
- Dancing Chill-outs
- Stinky Pete Boy Scout troop is selling cooked pork butts as part of fundraising efforts. Ping him / check slack for details.
- F3 Chatham Holiday Banquet on Sunday, 12/22 8pm at the clubhouse.
- Tuesday’s on Ice challenge is on/active. Check Jag or Rabbit channels on Slack for details.
- Zook challenge: Spend as much time as you do prepping a Q and participating in a workout on planning a date with your wife. Fireworks badge on the finish (jk).
- Nitro is restarting thirsty-third-thursdays in January, likely at the Clubhouse.
As we approach the end of the year, I’m guessing that all of us are reflecting on the last year and thinking about what’s ahead personally or professionally in 2020. That’s all great and I love it, but I want to offer a word of caution as you embark on this process. Change is hard. And that’s exactly why so many people fail to meet the ambitious goals they set every December. So I’d encourage everyone to start modestly. For example, instead of 3 big goals, maybe pick one thing you want to start doing and focus on that one thing. Focus on smaller, more realistic things you can integrate into your life.
And finally, thank you guys for all coming out and supporting me today. There’s not a better way to start the day than in the gloom. Aye.