I wanted to Q today because my best friend died to the day and hour one year ago in Johnson City, Tennessee. It was my feeble attempt to take things that I knew about him and to create a kind of circuit workout.
Warm-up: SSH 20, arm circles 10, Moroccan night clubs 10, slow jog around the parking lot
The Main Event
20 pike push-ups
20 swings, 2 sets
20 hammer curls with cinder blocks, 2 sets
20 overheads with cinder block (or not)
20 cinder block pulls
20 abs workout with a coupon, 2 sets
Combo tricep dips and biceps curls while in squat position
17 burpees with your coupon
42 line jumps
20 squat press with your coupon
60 second burpee challenge
COT: I realized today that most of my workouts have been based around the theme of friendship. There is a reason for that. My friend did not handle his final few months of life well, as he shut out his friends. My recommendation is to rely on friends, especially when life is tough. You’ll get tired of hearing me say this, but I’m appreciate for F3 and the opportunity to be a site Q for #amrap. Merry Christmas and Aye!
- Dec 22 is Chatham end of year party at the clubhouse
- Dec 21 is the Churham party in Chapel Hill
- There is a rucking event tonight in Durham with ruckers leaving from the clubhouse at 6:20 p.m.
- #AMRAP is also looking for some new blood in the Q, as well
- I will be out of town for #AMRAP on 12/19, if anyone wants to step up