13 PAX showed up on a warm, muggy North Caroline morning ready to roll. Not sure why Ozzy Osbourne was on my mind last night but the PAX were treated to a medley of Ozzy’s hits this morning throughout the workout.
- Michael Phelps x 10 IC
- Good Mornings x 10 IC
- Crazy Train Medley
- SSH to Merkins during chorus 1
- Squats to Merkins during chorus 2
- SSH to Merkins during chorus 3
Grab a cinder block
- 15 bottom to midway
- 15 midway to top
- 15 full curls
- Begin with 15 squats full standing position down to halfway position and return.
- Then go from halfway down position to full squat position and return up to halfway position 15x.
- Finish off with 15 full squats or jump squats.
- 3 markers ~30yds apart in shape of a triangle.
- 3 burpee at first marker and mosey to 2nd marker, 6 burpees and mosey to 3rd marker, 9 burpees and mosey back to 1st marker.
- Rinse and Repeat x 2.
Crowd Pleaser Pyramid
-1 Merkin IC, 1 groiner IC (left leg =1, right leg=2, both legs back = 3)
- 2, 2
- 3, 3
- 4, 4
- 3, 3
- 2, 2
- 1, 1
- Flutter kicks x 20 IC
- Box cutters x 10 IC
- Heels to Heaven x 10 IC
- Homer to Marge x10 IC
- American Hammer x 20 IC
- Prayers for Rambler as he preps for a number of surgeries in the coming months.
- Prayers for Maraschino’s son who is in the NICU but hopefully coming home today.
- Nitro is reimagining Thirsty Third Thursday’s based on the lunar calendar. Next event is this Thursday at Constellation Park. Check slack for details.
It’s been awhile since I’ve posted or Q’d at the Thicket. And I was a big fan of the days when we had that glorious cinder block pile hidden in the woods. So as I was thinking about where I could find some blocks to use for today it occurred to me that I could just go out and buy them. So these cinder blocks are officially a gift from me to the Thicket. F3 has done so much for me that it’s the least I could do to return the favor.