Another hot and humid morning waited the PAX. And so did a traveling workout featuring an F3 staple, The Beast, at the former BC bootcamp site know as The Mustang.
Three did Spartan training EC. Thirteen PAX total showed up. An FNG also arrived.
- Plank Jacks x 20 IC
- WMH x 10 IC
- Harvesters x 10 IC
- Good Mornings x 10 IC
- Homer to Marge x 10 IC
- Plank stretches
- Mosey and Merkins – Mosey to the corner and perform Merkins at each intersection on the way to the former Mustang site.
- Reps 10, 15, 20, 25
- The Beast – Six exercises x six reps x six sets (we only got through 5). Run a lap between sets.
- Get ups
- Kick back burpees
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Shoulder taps IC
- Big boy situps
- Pulse squats
- Relay Race – partner up. One PAX holds plank while the other runs a lap. Switch after each lap for a total of 4 laps (2 per PAX)
Mosey back to the AO.
- TAP for Nitro in his recovery from Covid and trek out to Colorado for a trail adventure.
- Signup to Q. Several spots open for this month.
- Welcome FNG – “No Time”.
- YHC underestimated the time requirement of the Beast, which meant we cut it short (5 sets) and also meant we were running a minute behind as we returned.
- As a result of the late return and running over on time, YHC made a naming decision without consultation of the PAX. I apologize since clearly from the mumblechatter that followed there were some solid names brewing.
- We will always remember that No Time was named on the workout where Dueling Banjos ran out of time.