Six men posted for an EC Ruck (0600), Nineteen additional PAX arrived for the Main Event (0700), and one Rucker 86’d himself.
Disclaimer, initial material gathered on FNGs…
- Imperial Walkers x 10 IC
- Standard Merkin x 5 IC
- Seal Claps x 10 IC
- Diamond Merkins x 5 IC
- Windmills x 10 IC
- Wide Grip Merkins x 5 IC
- The Moroccan Nightclub x 50 IC
- Eight Count Body Builders x 5 IC
The Thang Part I
Mosey to the base of the steep drive for a 12 min timed exercise where we repeated the following:
- Travel by way of 1) Backwards Run up steep drive 2) Broad Jump down the road (to the bus lot) to orange cones, and 3) Forward Run back to top of steep drive and down steep drive to the bottom
- Exercises along the way were 1) Five Burpees every time you pass the top of the steep drive and 2) Ten Merkins every time you reach the orange cones and the bottom of the steep drive
Mosey to Field Goal line for SSH x 30, and move into a 6 min timed exercise where we repeated the following:
- Crawl Bear to 18 yd line, Merkins x 10, Forward Run back to Goal line
- Crawl Bear to 50 yd line, Merkins x 10, Forward run back to Goal line
Shake It takes the keys…
The Thang Part II
Partner Circuits – PAX partner up being instructed that wheelbarrows will be involved, so choose your partner carefully. This exercise will utilize only half of one of the soccer fields plus the playground. Each corner had an exercise assigned to it as well as the playground.
Corner 1: 10 burpees
Corner 2: 15 jump squats
Corner 3: 20 patty cake merkins
Corner 4: 25 WW2’s w/ partner claps at the top
Playground: 10 pull-ups
Here’s a rundown of the order completed and the movements in between. C1 – wheelbarrow – C2 – bear crawl – C3 – wheelbarrow – C4 – bear crawl – run – Playground – run – C1…
Partners continue the circuit until time is called.
Hello Dolly x 20
American Hammer x 15
Superman hold – 5 count per PAX around the circle
Look out for 2nd F to go see Dunkirk
TClaps to the FNGs for pushing hard, and be on the lookout for an invite to our Slack group and additional information on F3 Churham.
Great take out by Crockett.
Thanks for letting us lead!
Avalanche & Shake It