- Imperial Walkers x 30 (IC)
- SSH x25 (IC)
- Willie Mays Hays x 10 (IC)
- Arm Circles x 10 (IC)
- Reverse AC x 10 (IC)
- Merkins x 15 (IC)
All Mosey’s TBR style Indian Run with Sandbag and Ruck Sack alternating through the Pax (like carrying F3-Potato on your shoulders around Disney)
- Test Track – Bear Crawls down long straight breezeway round trips, performed in twos, others do AMRAP Merkins as we wait in line
- Soarin’ – Swerkins in twos x 10, switch, others do AMRAP 8 count man makers
- It’s a Small World: Duck walk down the soccer field in twos, wait until the others hit the 18, waiters AMRAP air squats
- BTTW in twos, first one down ends the session, waiters regular plank
- Flight of Passage: Amrap pull ups in twos and/or bar hang until one drops, waiters doing air squates
- LBCs in cadence x 30
- Bows and Toes Ring of Fire (10 counts per pax around the circle x 2)
- Chatham Habitat build day on Saturday 2/10, talk to Rebar if you are interested.
- Story about a my trip to Disney and the inspiration that a 30+ year old man with a mental disability and the pure joy he showed during the Frozen sing-along. His dream came true, so go out there today and try to make someones dream come true.