YHC had the Q and one of the highlights at The Skunk site is the track so that was the plan, last time I lead a portion of the Cooper was last April when my girls turned 7 so we started with 7 reps, today the goal was to complete all starting at 10. That meant covering more ground than “usual” and making sure we left no man behind but also ensured that we would leave no man where we found them. Aye!
- Mosey around half the lot butt kickers then high knees back to the start
- Willie Mays Hayes (IC) x10
- Tap tap taps (IC) x 10
- Plant the onion (60 sec)
- Stretch what you need to stretch (60 sec)
The Cooper: starting at 10 reps each complete Burpees, squats, merkins then run a lap, then 9 reps of each descending until 1 rep of each exercise and one final lap. Pick up the 6 when done. Mosey to parking lot. No time for Mary. All Pax finished with a great push to get to the end, not easy today and covered more milage than “normal”
- Prayers for nubbin as he is in Kenya
- Buffay last kick off event before early voting is tonight
- Prayers for Milton and as his M is awaiting next treatment the end of February.