I have gotten out of the habit of looking at least one month out on the Q sheet and putting my name down but that changed for the month of February. Today was the start of a week of Qs in the Northern Province. Similar to the first trip nip I wanted to highlight something that each of the AOs have to offer. Monday has seen bigger numbers recently so last night I wrote down a few more exercises in anticipation. The PAX did not disappoint 11 PAX joined at the flag 5:30 and we were off.
- Mosey to the traffic circle
- SSH (IC) x 25
- WMH (IC) x 10
- Good morning (IC) x 10
- Annie (IC) x 10
- Port a John chinook (IC) x 10
- Mosey to cates creek park field
Order matters … run to the far end of the field remember your finishing position. YHC introduced a card with 15 exercises listed; PAX would take turns picking an exercise and we would all complete until the PAX who picked the exercise completed 100 reps and all recover run to the other end of the field and repeat. The order was 11 then 1 followed by 10 then two and so one until everyone had a chance to pick an exercise. Buffay joined us after the first two and made an even 12. Exercises chosen:
- Overhead press
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Mountain climbers
- Alternating shoulder taps
- Plank jacks
- Johnny dramas
- One more …
Mosey to Bathroom shelter
- Peoples chair 12 count down the line
- BTTW 12 count down the line
- Each PAX with the opportunity to lead 3 Cadence count Burpees – YHC stretched it to make an even 40
1 min Superman Hold
- Buffay with Kickoff/Meet and Greet at Steel String on Wednesday, Early Voting starting and lots of opportunities to support him just reach out.
- Nubbin is traveling to Kenya for 2 weeks – prayers for travel and the family.