- WMH x10 IC
- Windmill x10 IC
- Arm Circles x10 IC
- Reverse Arm Circles x10 IC
- SSH x15 IC
- Warm Up Lap
- Weird baseball thing in the friendly confines on the jag shitty shitty pavement. (more like 4 corners but whatever)
- 5 burpees, run to first (next corner), then 10 Mountain Climbers IC
- 5 burpees, run to first (next corner), 5 burpees, run to second (next corner) then 20 Mountain Climbers IC <– PAX notice home plate was rotating positions and called YHC out on this
- 5 burpees, run to first (next corner), 5 burpees, run to second (next corner) 5 burpees, run to third(next corner) then 9 Mountain Climbers IC <– YHC was really confused on the counting here
- 5 burpees, run to first (next corner), 5 burpees, run to second (next corner) 5 burpees, run to third(next corner), 5 burpees, run home(next corner) then 10 Mountain Climbers IC
- 50 total burpees just like that!
- Mosey to Jag Circle O death
- Exactly .16 miles around circle. Each PAX would guesstimate their time around the circle (call their shot) and then run. The difference between guess and actual, we would make up for by doing that many Merkins. While the one PAX is running, rest of PAX would do some kind of exercise (imperial Walker, Squats, Lunges, Johnny Drammas). The PAX did very well here. I think Yanni hit it dead on. More importantly, the 60 year old woman who owned the course record for this strava segment no long has that claim to fame.
- Mosey back to shitty shitty pavement for the Zook pickle Game (AKA Hot Box, AKA needs some fine tuning)
- Separate into groups of 3. 2 on one end of parking lot, 3rd on the other. First pax will run to the solo PAX, that PAX does 10 merkins, runs back to third PAX who does 10 merkins, and then runs to 1st pax. Idea here was to keep this going until one team was lapped. Turns out we are all about the same speed so we just did this for a while until YHC called it. At one point I tried to create separation but that didn’t work very well. Like I said, needs fine tuned.
- American hammers x20 IC
- Ski Abs x 20 IC
- LBCs x25 IC
- The Wolf this Saturday
- Thirsty Third Thursday maybe going to a trivia night at house of hops?
- Per facebook, Marky Mark took his M on their first date to see 8 Mile. One liners were had by all. Baller!!
- Some good talk today about age appropriate baseball movies
YHC watched video yesterday that Florida football put out (surprise, surprise!) and the common theme they have going this year is not to just go hard, but to go hard the right way. This spoke to me because the last week my wife was out of town and between that and stupid snow days, all I remember is going hard. I couldlt tell you what my son and I had to eat let alone the details of the week. As men I think we attack things head on, sometimes for great purpose and sometimes just because that’s what we think we are suppose to do. Go all out or not at all right. Well for me, this video made me realize I might need to take a breath and make sure that I’m giving my all in the right way. Until next time. Aye!