With the grand finale of 50 burpees, there was no love shown for the PAX today. However we did keep the heart rate up so we did not entirely ignore Hallmark’s favorite holiday.
- Lap around the parking lot
- SSH x 25
- WMH x 10
- IW x 10
- Windmill x 10
- Calf Stretch
- Slow Merkin x 10
We ran up and down the parking lot completing 50 reps of the following exercises, broken up in sets of 5, 10, 15 and 20, with each set being completed between runs at the top and bottom of the lot. Following the 50 reps, PAX traveled to the upper section of the lot for various methods of travel across this section. Upon completion, PAX traveled back to the starting point and held steel over head until all PAX finished, and then we held it a little longer. Exercises and methods of travel included:
- Merkins x 50 followed by the Bear Crawl
- Tuck Jumps x 50 followed by the Walking Lunge
- Squats x 50 followed by the Duck Walk
- Carolina Dry Docks x 50 followed by the Crabwalk
- Burpees x 50 followed by the Traveling Burpee
This left no time for Mary.
- Durham 2ndF Lunch today at Old Havana in downtown Durham at noon.
- The Bull is happening on April 14th, in the woods this year at The Eno, with some 3rd F built in. Details coming soon if not already posted.
As always, thanks for tolerating me this morning.