Grunge Churham Q Count To Date:
- ThickBush (1/6)
- Hare Ball (1/7)
- Strollin’ Rone (1/14)
- Pooty Tang (1/17)
- AM-SCRAM (1/23)
- Moosenlauf (1/30)
- Sugar Walls (2/21)
- The Cack (2/24)
- Funkus Amongus (2/26)
- F*ck da Beav (2/28)
- The Big Louse (3/11)
- Deep Throat (3/17) *
- Honey Vag (3/20) *
- How’s da Peen? (4/8) *
- Pubic Itch (Today) *
* Virtual Qs
Workout plan for today is my take on the Marine 16. It is a Run n’ Gun, AMRAP style soirée.
- Pull Ups – AMRAP for 30 Min (Goal: 100)
- 2 Minute Run, Easy
- SSH, x25 Cadence
- Stretch + Deep Breathing
For the main event, set a timer for 2 minutes and perform each sprint + exercise rep set AMRAP as Rx’d for the entire 2 minute period. When the 2 minutes are up, move on to the next set, etc until you complete all 10 sets (total time: 20 min). Rest for 2 minutes, then complete a second round. Total workout time for the ME is 42 minutes. As always, modify as necessary/desired, etc.
Be safe and have fun!
Maverick 20 (10 x 2 Min, AMRAP)
- SET 1: 20 Meter Sprint + 20 Burpees, Single Count
- SET 2: 20 Meter Sprint + 20 Alt Jump Lunges, 1-2 Count
- SET 3: 20 Meter Sprint + 20 BW Squats, Cadence Count
- SET 4: 20 Meter Sprint + 20 Mtn Climbers, Cadence Count
- SET 5: 20 Meter Sprint + 20 SSH, Cadence Count
- SET 6: 20 Meter Sprint + 20 Merkins, Cadence Count
- SET 7: 20 Meter Sprint + 20 High Knees, Cadence Count
- SET 8: 20 Meter Sprint + 20 Tuck Jumps, Single Count
- SET 9: 20 Meter Sprint + 20 WWIIs, Single Count
- SET 10: 20 Meter Sprint + 20 8 Count Body Builders, Single Count
- Sign up for the F3 Churham 6 Week Spring Challenge (See Slack for deets)
- Fed Tax Deadline has been extended to 7/15. NC has also moved the state tax deadline to 7/15, however, note that although NCDOR will not assess penalties for those who file after 4/15, the department can NOT offer relief from interest charges to filings made after 4/15. Tax payments made after 4/15 will be charged accrued interest over the period from 4/15 to the date of filing.
- “In training, you listen to your body. In competition, you tell your body to shut up.” – R. Froning
Stay strong. Be well and be safe, brothers. Peace.