Got to the AO a little early to stretch and get set, and saw Kevin was getting in some EC laps and breaking in his new kicks.
Greetings, fist bumps, etc.
- Imperial Walkers
- Slow Merkins
- Pax Choice
Main Event – Burpee Bonanza
Move to the field and partner up. One partner does movement from goal line down to midfield & then sprints back. Other partner does a burpee variation. Flapjack so that each partner gets two sets of travel and two sets of burpees per round.
- Round 1: Bear Crawl & Burpees
- Round 2: Lunge Walk & Hand-Release Burpees (just like a normal burpee, but with a HR Merkin in lieu of normal merkin)
- Round 3: Crab Walk & Burpee Squats (do a burpee & add a squat at the end)
- Round 4: Crawl Bear & Manmakers (add a plank jack after the merkin)
- Round 5: Backwards Run & Mountain Climber Burpee (4-count MC in lieu of Merkin)
Thought we were running low on time and was prepping for Mary when Kevin generously reminded me that The Cougar goes to 0630. Sa-weeeet.
Encore – Dips & Derkins, Elevenses Style
Move to the benches. Together, do 10 derkins and then 1 dip. Then, 9 derkins & 2 dips. So on and so forth down to 1 derkin & 10 dips. Combined sum always equals eleventeen.
- Heels to Heaven
- Gas Pumps
- Dancing Chilcutts
Convergence at Rameses on 10/2 to celebrate F3 Churham’s birthday. Highly recommend going to this special event. Usually 60-70 men. Great opportunity to see old friends, make new friends, and bask in the glory of our amazing F3 family.
Stay cognizant of your blessings. Use the joy that those blessings provide to improve your and others’ day. Thanks so much for the opportunity and the support. Until next time – Aye!