YHC signed up to Q with extra gusto. Today’s theme would be easy as I just celebrated 12 years of marriage and wanted to share the memories with the Pax. The M was slightly concerned of this plan but I assured her we would just be sharing appropriate details and with that here was the magic of combining personal with exercise F3 style.
- Johnny Dramas: 12 IC
- Squats: 12
- SSH: 12
- WMH: 12
YHC announced that we would be honoring the location that YHC celebrated each ear of marriage and here were the 12 stations to celebrate the last dozen years of marriage!
- Year 1 San Francisco: easy, we ran up and down the biggest baddest hill 12 times, boom the heart rate shot right up!
- Year 2 Dublin, Ireland: not so easy I thought of conor McGregor and his short lived but glorious boxing career so we did a modified Boxer Crunch 12 x
- Year 3 South Africa: this brought back memories of my own short-lived sporting career in rugby so we did some Scrum Jumps 12x
- Year 4 Durham: The M was 1 week overdue with our first 2.0 so we did Rock a bye babies with rocks on the wall 12x
- Year 5 Charlottesville: The M and I celebrated with our first post baby trip and we headed to the wine country of Virginia thus we did Catalina Wine Mixers 12 IC
- Year 6 Philly: Trick question this anniversary the M and I went on separate trips (not a good sign on the outside but I assure you it was approved) where YHC went on a work trip to Philly on the Anniversary weekend and ended up having dinner with Hanson brothers so we listened to MM Bop while doing penalty burpees for 1.2 minutes
- Year 7 Hillsborough: YHC moves to the Northern Province and the Pax did 6 laps of Duck and Weave around the tables and then 6 curls with the rocks in honor of the first two F3 sites in Hillsborough (Duck and Weave & The Rock)
- Year 8 Pisgah: Naturally it made sense to do Mtn Climbers 12 IC
- Year 9 Hillsborough: YHC went to the fanciest restaurant in town with the M to Panciuto a classy farm to table place so we did some dips at the tables 12 IC
- Year 10 Hillsborough: this year was a fail no idea what we did so we suffered through 2 rounds of 12 squats, 12 merkins, and 12 pull-ups
- Year 11 Cattle Farmers: we became cattle farmers in Hillsborough and so it made complete sense to “Cow Walk” from one end of the park concrete and back on our fingertips and tippy toes
- Year 12 Greensboro/Elon University: YHC took the M to Greensboro for a weekend away and then she agreed to attend Halfback’s Directing debut at Elon University so we all honored her love by spelling out A-M-Y for the final core workout for an Alphabet inspired Mary.
I love my wife and F3, let’s go for another 12+ years!
Prayers for us all to be the men we were created to be.