5 PAX for EC circle of weights:
- 20 Kettlebell swings (timer)
- Battle Ropes
- 40# overhead hold
- 10# lateral raises
- Ab wheel
Today’s workout was greatly improved by Potter who provided completely unsolicited advice last night. I told him what I had planned and he gave me some notes on how to keep everyone together and make sure everyone got a challenging but doable workout. There’s nothing like getting edits from your 2.0. You PAX have trained him well and you have my gratitude for that.
- Mosey to benches. 20 Step ups each leg
- Mosey to BB court. 10 Burpees, 10 Merkins, 30 Squats
- Mosey to playground. 3 sets of 5 pull ups and 5 chest to bars. Hold plank or low squat while waiting
- Mosey to small track. One lap bearcrawl, one lap crabwalk, two laps run
- Mosey to ramp and steps. Gorilla crawl up ramp.
- Mosey to bigger ramp. Unbalanced coupon farmers carry up the ramp and back. Call out an exercise for PAX while they wait:
- LL Cool Js
- Imperial Walkers
- Mosey to steps. 20 Johnny Dramas IC, 10 more with toes pointed in, and 10 more with toes pointed out.
- Plank saws
- Nolan Ryans
- A great static hold that Clean Sweep called out.
If you are a regular PAX, everyone wants you to be a regular Q too. Get your name down on the 2020 Q sheet 5 times for each site you attend more than twice a month.