The temperature dipped into the 30s for the first time this fall (or least for a Monday morning) and 13 PAX pulled out the long johns and stocking caps to mix it up at Kenan. There was no issue with lighting, though, as the sky was crystal clear and filled with stars.
SSH x 20, Imperial Walker x 10, Windmill x 10, Arm Circles front and back x 10, Merkins x 10, Carolina Dry Dock x 10.
* Run the north side of Kenan Stadium steps, 12 aisles up and down each.
* Congregate on corner of field for mini-Mary while everyone finished.
* Walking lunge across west end zone, bear crawl back.
* Back up to concourse, circle up southwest corner for merkin pyramid, total 100 with assorted three-stops and diamonds worked in on the home stretch.
* Jog to east end of concourse outside Blue Zone for 45 second peoples chairs and 10x dips … repeat that circuit twice.
* Walking lunge then to northeast corner for quick round of Mary: LBCs x 20, Ski Abs x 20, WWII x 50 (though most saved by bell).
COT: Prayers to Brother Lo Pair for continued recovery.