What a fitting way to spend your Valentine’s Day morning. Leave your beautiful wife laying in bed while you crawl out of the fart sack to hang out with a bunch of burly men who may or may not be wearing deodorant. Luckily, YHC’s not married so he didn’t have to risk a female’s scorn to come out this morning.
Warm-Up: All done in cadence
- SSH x30
- WMH x10
- LBAC (forward and reverse) x12
- Good Morning x10
- Merkins x15
- Alternating Shoulder Taps x20
Wheelbarrow lap around the parking lot. Each time you reached a corner. One partner would sprint to the second gate of THWM and back up while the other partner did burpees. Partners should alternate who is the runner and who is stuck doing burpees.
Mosey towards the tennis courts with a pitstop at the railings
- 15 underdog pull ups with overhand grip
- 10 inverted burp jacks. While hanging from the railing, jump feet out, open and then close legs, and then jump feet back.
- 12 underdog pull ups with underhand grip
Finish the short trip to the tennis courts. First up we traveled the length of the tennis courts with YHC’s favorite mode of transportation, the gorilla crawl. To really ramp up the difficulty we stopped at the end of each court to perform 10 jump squats. We then bear crawled back with 10 merkins at the end of each court.
We exited the tennis courts going towards the left and journeyed to the picnic tables for some rapid fire sets.
- 15 cadence count dips
- 15 derkins
- 10 cadence count dips
- 10 derkins
Mosey to the yellow gate. One more opportunity to empty out the tank. An AYG sprint from the bottom to the treeline.
- Box Cutters
- Hello Dolly
- Flutter Kicks
- Hit up Au Jus if you are interested in a F3 Dad’s trip at Camp Seagull. August 25th or so, right before school start.
- Congrats for the birth of Right Swipe’s niece.
- Prayers for Au Jus’s neighbor.
I’ll leave you with this quote: “Valentine’s Day: the holiday that reminds you that if you don’t have a special someone, you’re alone”